Peru is the land of the Inca Empire
If your interest is enjoying world class level trails, endless descends, exotic locations, ancient cultures and improve your mountain bike skills and technique, our mountain bike tours are made for you.
Whether you are a beginner looking for adventure exploring a new country by bike, or a seasoned mountain biker looking for hardcore downhill trails, we have mountain bike tours to suit your needs.
Unlike most mountain bike tours, ours involve expert and qualified guides so that you can
ride and enjoy the best trails, getting access to local-only areas.
• Ride on grand and technical long single tracks to reach some spectacular Inca sites.
• You will ride endless descents, from altitudes over 10,000 ft. all the way to the sea level, crossing 7 different ecological floors in just a few hours.
• Spectacular and diverse scenery, ancient archaeological sites, national parks, local culture.
• Ride on the unspoiled Peruvian sierra discovering some legendary Inca trails.
• Excellent trails for beginners, intermediate and advanced riders.
• The Inca secret treasures
• Discover the Inca trail to Machu Picchu
(Mtb and Trekking)
• One day rides in Lima
• Special tours: The colors of faith
(Mtb and Culture)
• Tailor made trips
I got in contact with Guillermo Roda through his website www.intibike.com. He was super helpful. I was heading down to Peru and he helped me decide to bring my bike and was a great guidance in my travels. Like all experienced mountain bikers Guillermo has an understanding of what makes great riding fun and safe. We met in Lima and rode several times from Pachacamac to the Sacred Valley. He is well known in the biking community of Peru and everyone we encountered on our bike rides had a friendly welcome and kind words about him. Guillermo's contacts with the local people in the biking areas provided us with great riding experiences ( knew great Bike shops) and he always recognized the importance of safety and quickly recognized my riding level. I have been riding for over 25 years from Canada to Venezuela and this was a place I wanted to go.
The biking itself is fantastic, from 400-600m vertical climbs to rolling hills, to adrenaline rush vertical drop offs. The variety of trails provide technical riding from intermediate to high level advance. Some technical spots reminded of my days at Porcupine rim trail and the trails in Durango, Colorado. There is over ten thousand kilometers of trails If you want a great experience (one you won't stop talking about) set up a trip with Guillermo and Intibike.com. He will help you live your mountain biking dreams, in fluent English or Spanish. Besides, you won't just have bike adventure, you will get a history lesson of one of the worlds greatest places, PERU!
Thanks Guillermo, Definitely recommending you to all my biking buddies.
Remember, Rubber down Skin up!
CCRN Ottawa, Canada.